Sunday, August 3, 2008

del.icio.us

I have been using del.icio.us for some time now. I finally decided to introduce it to my students and one of their assignments will be to create an account and start adding web sites that they think will be helpful to them as a teacher. They are also going to submit at least one web site to a class delicious account that I have created. We will see how it goes.

In the NU Web 2.0 wiki I asked if you would share your delicious name as there may be web sites that we want to share with each other. It is easy to do. When adding tags to an entry just add the tag "for: " and add the person's delicious name (no quotes needed). We can also join each others network so we can easily see what sites we have added. And as Christa mentioned you can keep entries private -- just click in the "do not share" box.

I like the new design for del.icio.us. I think that navigation is easier.

No comments: